Sunday, June 30, 2013

Premium Business Listings for Wichita, KS

Attention,

I am a City Promoter Sales for the City of Wichita, KS. I offer premium Business Listings starting at $499.00 a year.



Is your Business in Wichita, KS? Do you need more customers? Well, I offer Social Media Advertising, I use Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, Facebook, and Twitter and many more.


I will be going around the city and talking with business owners? I can offer a discount for Real Estate Agents, Insurance Agents, Brokers, and Apartment Complexes. I promote classifieds targeted to the city. If you are interested in putting your free business listing and seeing what I offer feel free to use 27now.com and enter promo code 1648.

The first 10 Premium Business Listings will include a Free Featured Business of the Day or Featured Business of the Week a ($20-$40 Value).


I am helping the city and bringing new people to the city. Please use Promo Code 1648 for 27now.com site.


I am a Native Wichitan and I love this city. I also promote for Mulvane, KS. I love the state of Kansas.