Monday, May 13, 2013

Get Your Business Noticed and New Customers!



 Get your business noticed! I have businesses listed on my Wichita, KS 67213 and 67207 and Mulvane, KS. Premium Business Listings start at $100 for a year, 2 years $150 or $300 for 5 years. I also have business listings for Eureka Springs, AR for $200 a year, 2 years $300 or $600 for 5 years. This is the best way to gain new customers. 

I also offer Classifieds for 7 ads for $1.00 and gain new customers. How would you like to gain new customers by offering Mobile Coupons? These come with a Premium Business Listing or you can buy them separately for as little as $1.00

WomClassifieds: http://womclassifieds.com/wom-classifieds-details.php?id=1648

For  WomMobile Deals and Coupons visit 27business.com use promo code 1648 then once you sign up to get your customers to the list you use 27promo.com 

Wichita KS 67207 Businesses: http://womtown.com/city.php?mycity=49988&xyz=67207-Kansas
Wichita KS 67213 Businesses: http://womtown.com/city.php?mycity=49994&xyz=67213-Kansas
Mulvane, KS Businesses: http://womtown.com/city.php?mycity=76303&xyz=Mulvane-Kansas
Eureka Springs, AR Businesses: http://womtown.com/city.php?mycity=64072&xyz=Eureka-Springs-Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.